The GW3060-1 is an extruded aluminum enclosure for indoor installations of the Gateworks GW5400 Ventana series single board computers (SBCs). The enclosure measures 35mm tall, 105mm long, and 155mm wide. The kit includes all necessary mounting hardware for both pole mount and desktop. Each enclosure includes an aluminum heat sink with adhesive tape for conducting heat from the i.MX6 processor to the bottom plate of the metal enclosure. -40°C to +85ºC operating temperature range.
Simplified five-step assembly includes: (1) removing four end plate screws, (2) sliding out bottom plate, (3) mounting Ventana board to bottom plate, (4) sliding in bottom plate, and (5) reinstalling four end plate screws.
Ventana Enclosure Assembly Instructions
- Indoor Enclosure
- Black Anodized Finish
- AL6063 Extruded Aluminum Rails
- AL5052 1.5mm Thick Aluminum Plates
- Front Plates Include Connector Cutouts
- Rear Plates include Antenna Mounting Holes (SMA)
- Reversible Top Logo Plate
- Antenna Mounting Holes Include Removable Plugs
- Four Board Mounting Standoffs and Screws
- Aluminum Heatsink with Adhesive Tape
- Optional Aluminum DIN Rail Clip
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
- 1 Year Warranty
Note: This product is designed to fit specifically the Ventana SBC.If you are using an expansion module, your board may not fit inside the enclosure.
|Factory Warranty||1 Year|
GW3060-1 - Indoor Enclosure for GW5400
- Brands Gateworks Corp
- Product Code: GW3060-1-A
- Availability: In Stock